Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New Project in the Making

Hello Old-School Game lovers!

I started a new post on BYOAC forum related to a new project I want to restart.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,133955.0.html

First Project's tasklist version:
1st: Build the list of all the material, and check what I already have, and what I need to buy;
2nd: Choose the most appropriate Scart-TV (need to test all of them, check if I have the Service Menu codes, etc.);
3rd: Get an old CPU running with my old (but still working) ArcadeVGA2 AGP, with the latest GroovyArcade distro;
4th: Test all the Hardware and Software;
5th: Get the complete list of 4-way vertical Games and start testing the games
6th: Start building the Cabinet (wood work and so on).

Wish me luck!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment